Angelina Jolie: “Brad And I Love Being Together”
11:31 am, July 7th, 2010
Angelina Jolie is fighting back claims that she and longtime partner Brad Pitt are only staying together because of their six children.
“The children certainly tie us together,” she tells Parade magazine, “but a relationship won’t hold if it’s only about the kids.”
The Salt star goes on to explain, “You also must be really interested in each other and have a really, really wonderful, exciting time together. We do.”
In fact, Jolie says since she and Pitt “love being together,” and are “strong and happy,” they are better parents.
“He loves me. The kids love me,” she says. “They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them. And so I can feel complete.”
The actress also notes she and Pitt try to keep their kids away from the paparazzi and tabloids.
“We don’t stand in the checkout line at the grocery store looking at the magazines,” she says. “Our friends don’t tell us about it. And our kids don’t know. I feel if we keep looking out for them, they’ll be fine.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents