Did Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Buy London Mansion?
11:07 am, May 4th, 2012
The property is where the family stayed last year when Pitt was filming World War Z.
With both Jolie and Pitt scheduled to shoot projects in the U.K. in coming months, there’s been rampant speculation about whether the couple will become semi-permanent British residents.
The Sun reports that the A-listers have now paid about $16 million to buy outright the Whornes Place estate.
But while it’s possible Jolie and Pitt could one day lay out big cash for their old rented digs, they have not actually done so.
Sources tell Gossip Cop the story is unsubstantiated, and that absolutely no property deal has been made.
It looks like France’s Chateau Miraval will remain Pitt and Jolie’s primary European abode.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained