It’s Official! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Engaged!
8:05 pm, April 13th, 2012UPDATE
Pitt’s manager confirmed the news on Friday, telling Gossip Cop, “Their kids are very happy.”
No wedding date has been set.
Earlier, jeweler Robert Procop confirmed to Gossip Cop that he’d designed an engagement ring for Jolie.
Jolie and Pitt have met in 2005 while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Initially, they said they did not want to wed until gay marriage was legalized.
But in January Pitt revealed, “We’d actually like to [get married], and it seems to mean more and more to our kids.”
The couple has three biological children and three adopted children.
This will be the third marriage for Jolie, who was previously wed to Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton, and the second for Pitt, who split from Jennifer Aniston in 2005.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down