It’s Official! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Engaged!
8:05 pm, April 13th, 2012UPDATE
Pitt’s manager confirmed the news on Friday, telling Gossip Cop, “Their kids are very happy.”
No wedding date has been set.
Earlier, jeweler Robert Procop confirmed to Gossip Cop that he’d designed an engagement ring for Jolie.
Jolie and Pitt have met in 2005 while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Initially, they said they did not want to wed until gay marriage was legalized.
But in January Pitt revealed, “We’d actually like to [get married], and it seems to mean more and more to our kids.”
The couple has three biological children and three adopted children.
This will be the third marriage for Jolie, who was previously wed to Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton, and the second for Pitt, who split from Jennifer Aniston in 2005.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?