Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Planning Wedding and Baby, Claims OK!
12:12 pm, July 3rd, 2013
The magazine’s track record with the couple is pitiful.
OK! falsely claimed Jolie and Pitt secretly got married in 2011.
OK! inaccurately said Jolie and Pitt were planning a wedding and expecting twin boys in 2012.
OK! wrongly alleged that Jolie and Pitt got married this April.
In summary, OK! cannot be trusted to report on Jolie and Pitt wedding news.
The tabloid’s sources have demonstrated themselves to be misinformed and out of touch, leading OK! to publish a series of phony cover stories that time proves wrong.
This latest effort claims the recent Supreme Court rulings in favor of same-sex marriage have made advocates Jolie and Pitt’s own nuptials “inevitable.”
A so-called “pal” says “there’s so much excitement in the household,” with the mag alleging that the couple is “fast-tracking their wedding.”
Meanwhile, “insiders” for OK! insist Jolie “loves the idea of one more biological child,” and that she and Pitt are actively trying for a pregnancy.
Is this like the time OK! wrongly said Jolie was rushing to get pregnant to steal Jennifer Aniston’s “baby joy”?
Is it like OK!’s breathless, bogus announcement of “shocking baby news” back in 2011?
We could keep going.
OK! has no inside information whatsoever about Jolie and Pitt.
An actual source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the magazine’s latest cover story is “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired