Mag: Angelina Jolie Fights ‘Mystery Illness’
9:58 am, December 24th, 2011
“Angelina Jolie is battling a mystery illness that is causing her hair to fall out and speeding up her continuing weight loss,” claims Star magazine.
According to the tabloid, it’s a “dire situation,” and Brad Pitt is “begging her to get help.”
A so-called Star “source” alleges, “Angie’s not doing very well at the moment. She is eating, but the weight is still falling off and she’s constantly exhausted, often going to bed at the same time as the kids.”
An alarmist “insider” adds, “She cries for no reason, and she’s constantly getting colds and the flu. Angie’s hair is falling out, and she often has red patches on her arms.”
All of this is fascinating, except that Jolie is not going bald, is not constantly under the weather, is not dropping weight, and does not have patches on her arms.
Apparently, the magazine forgot that bogus claims about Jolie’s appearance should probably be backed up by some kind of observable evidence.
In other words, the tabloid has no clue what’s going on with Jolie.
A source close to Jolie tells Gossip Cop she’s in “excellent health,” and called Star‘s latest allegations “100 percent false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents