SITE: Angelina Jolie Refusing NBC Interviews After Ann Curry Debacle
4:12 pm, August 21st, 2012
According to the webloid, “In the days after Ann Curry was sacked from her co-host gig on the ‘Today’ show, Angelina Jolie reached out to the veteran journalist and told her if NBC wanted an interview with her, or fiance Brad Pitt, it would be conducted by Curry, and definitely not any of the current cast of the embattled morning news program.”
“Angie doesn’t like how Ann has been treated by NBC,” alleges the site’s “source,” who adds that, “Yes, she is a very busy mom of six, and her work as an actress and activist, but she has been very aware of what is going on with her friend.”
(Most made-up sounding quote ever, by the way.)
But Curry “was sacked,” as RadarOnline so eloquently put it, back in June.
Why is Jolie’s supposed conversation with Curry just coming out now?
In any case, the bad, bad blog goes on to step in it further, quoting a so-called “source” as saying that Jolie’s demand applies to “ANY news program from NBC,” not just the “Today” show.
So, how did Curry allegedly respond?
“It meant the world to Ann that Angelina had reached out to her,” claims the “source.”
NO, it didn’t — because this alleged phone chat NEVER HAPPENED.
A rep for the “Today” show tells Gossip Cop that Curry never fielded any such call from Jolie, and added that everyone at NBC News is absolutely unaware of the Oscar winner’s supposed demand.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together