Magazine: Angelina Jolie “Refuses to Eat”
2:35 pm, November 30th, 2011
Angelina Jolie “refuses to eat,” claims Life & Style, which alleges that the actress is “surviving on an alarmingly low 600 calories a day.”
Well, the magazine seems very confused on that point.
The cover declares that she’s “desperate to be skinny” and “starving herself,” which sure makes it sound as though the whole thing is deliberate.
Except the article itself argues that a busy schedule is leaving Jolie “run down” and “frazzled,” leading her to lose weight.
Someone probably should have made sure there was some editorial consistency.
Way back in September, Life & Style itself tried this exact same tactic, claiming Jolie had transformed into a “pile of bones.”
Yet since that time, the actress kept traveling the world, taking care of her kids, giving interviews and completing humanitarian work, stubbornly failing to disintegrate as rapidly as the tabloids would like.
A source close to Jolie tells Gossip Cop this latest fiction about Jolie “starving” is also 100% false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness