WATCH: Angela Miller Called “Superstar” and “Top Contender” on American Idol
9:34 pm, February 20th, 2013VIDEO
Angela Miller wowed the “American Idol” judges on Wednesday, for the second week in a row.
After shocking the panel with her amazing original song during Hollywood Week, the 18-year-old performed in Las Vegas in hopes of making it from the Top 20 women into the Top 20 overall.
In the sudden death round — where Miller and 9 fellow female contestants had to perform before finding out later in the show if they made the cut or were eliminated — the frontrunner sang “Nobody’s Perfect” by Jessie J.
The judges showered her with praise afterward, with Keith Urban admitting he didn’t have enough time to give all the compliments he wanted, but has ”a feeling” he’s ”going to have plenty of chance to do that.”
Nicki Minaj again spoke about being blown away by Miller’s previous performance, telling her it’s been her favorite “Idol” moment thus far, and has made her “already a top contender.”
“Your voice is unmatched…,” she added. “You’re an artist. Period. Congrats.”
Mariah Carey said Miller’s “potential is just limitless,” and, noting how much she was moved last week, encouraged her to “keep writing, please.”
Randy Jackson was equally in awe, saying, “I think American is witnessing the building of a superstar.”
“This girl is the real deal, America,” he added. ”She’s going places.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video