WATCH: Angela Miller Called “Superstar” and “Top Contender” on American Idol
9:34 pm, February 20th, 2013VIDEO
Angela Miller wowed the “American Idol” judges on Wednesday, for the second week in a row.
After shocking the panel with her amazing original song during Hollywood Week, the 18-year-old performed in Las Vegas in hopes of making it from the Top 20 women into the Top 20 overall.
In the sudden death round — where Miller and 9 fellow female contestants had to perform before finding out later in the show if they made the cut or were eliminated — the frontrunner sang “Nobody’s Perfect” by Jessie J.
The judges showered her with praise afterward, with Keith Urban admitting he didn’t have enough time to give all the compliments he wanted, but has ”a feeling” he’s ”going to have plenty of chance to do that.”
Nicki Minaj again spoke about being blown away by Miller’s previous performance, telling her it’s been her favorite “Idol” moment thus far, and has made her “already a top contender.”
“Your voice is unmatched…,” she added. “You’re an artist. Period. Congrats.”
Mariah Carey said Miller’s “potential is just limitless,” and, noting how much she was moved last week, encouraged her to “keep writing, please.”
Randy Jackson was equally in awe, saying, “I think American is witnessing the building of a superstar.”
“This girl is the real deal, America,” he added. ”She’s going places.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom