WATCH: Andy Rooney’s Last “60 Minutes” Interview and Segment (VIDEO)
8:26 pm, October 2nd, 2011VIDEO
Andy Rooney appeared on “60 Minutes” for the last time on Sunday.
The veteran newsman has been a permanent fixture on the show for more than 30 years.
Morley Safer first interviewed the 92-year-old, who he said is the same “surly curmudgeon” in real-life as he is on TV.
Rooney said if he had to pick a dream job it would be the one he had.
The newsman ended his days at “60 Minutes” in a familiar way — with one final segment in which he said he’s done a lot of complaining on the show, “but I can’t complain about my life.”
Check out the videos below of Rooney’s last interview and final segment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Rooney’s Final Segment
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Jennifer Lopez Has a House Stalker!
- Why Jenny Craig is Saying No Way to Kim Kardashian