Andy Murray Talks Wimbledon 2013 Win on Today Show – WATCH VIDEO!
9:50 am, July 8th, 2013VIDEO
Andy Murray opened up about defeating Novak Djokovic to win Wimbledon 2013 on Monday’s ”Today Show.”
The tennis star, who on Sunday became the first British man to win Wimbledon in 77 years, talked about “panicking” when Djokovic battled back, what it was like to carry his country’s hopes on his shoulders, and nearly forgetting to hug his mom after the match.
Check out the video below!
Follow GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties