Dancing with the Stars Contestant Fights Back Tears After Elimination (VIDEO)
9:58 pm, April 30th, 2013VIDEO
Another couple hung up their dancing shoes on Tuesday’s “Dancing with the Stars” results show.
Based on viewers’ votes and the judges’ scores, Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson and Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess were the two pairs in jeopardy.
Ultimately, Dick and Burgess were eliminated.
The actor, who had the lowest score on Monday, got choked up when talking about his “amazing” experience on the show.
“I love you guys,” he told his supporters.
Burgess also thanked Dick for being her first-ever partner on the show.
Check out the video below.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids