Dancing with the Stars Contestant Fights Back Tears After Elimination (VIDEO)
9:58 pm, April 30th, 2013VIDEO
Another couple hung up their dancing shoes on Tuesday’s “Dancing with the Stars” results show.
Based on viewers’ votes and the judges’ scores, Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson and Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess were the two pairs in jeopardy.
Ultimately, Dick and Burgess were eliminated.
The actor, who had the lowest score on Monday, got choked up when talking about his “amazing” experience on the show.
“I love you guys,” he told his supporters.
Burgess also thanked Dick for being her first-ever partner on the show.
Check out the video below.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre