Dancing with the Stars Contestant Fights Back Tears After Elimination (VIDEO)
9:58 pm, April 30th, 2013VIDEO
Another couple hung up their dancing shoes on Tuesday’s “Dancing with the Stars” results show.
Based on viewers’ votes and the judges’ scores, Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson and Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess were the two pairs in jeopardy.
Ultimately, Dick and Burgess were eliminated.
The actor, who had the lowest score on Monday, got choked up when talking about his “amazing” experience on the show.
“I love you guys,” he told his supporters.
Burgess also thanked Dick for being her first-ever partner on the show.
Check out the video below.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet