Andy Cohen “Pushed Out” Of Bravo Executive Vice President Gig?
4:04 pm, November 14th, 2013
“Did He Quit Or Was He Pushed Out?” asks a headline from RadarOnline about Andy Cohen, who announced he’s stepping down as Bravo’s Executive Vice President of Development and Talent to start his own production company, Most Talkative.
On Wednesday, Cohen signed a two-year deal to remain hosting “Watch What Happens Live” and continue to executive produce the “Housewives” shows, but the webloid says some are “speculating that he was fired from his executive role.”
RadarOnline points out that TVFishbowl.com reported that “sources close to Bravo did indeed fire Cohen, but have framed it in a way that he can save face.”
Not at all.
A source close to the situation calls the blog’s story “bullsh*t,” telling Gossip Cop Cohen’s new deal with Bravo is “major” and was entirely his choice.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank