Andy Cohen “Pushed Out” Of Bravo Executive Vice President Gig?
4:04 pm, November 14th, 2013
“Did He Quit Or Was He Pushed Out?” asks a headline from RadarOnline about Andy Cohen, who announced he’s stepping down as Bravo’s Executive Vice President of Development and Talent to start his own production company, Most Talkative.
On Wednesday, Cohen signed a two-year deal to remain hosting “Watch What Happens Live” and continue to executive produce the “Housewives” shows, but the webloid says some are “speculating that he was fired from his executive role.”
RadarOnline points out that TVFishbowl.com reported that “sources close to Bravo did indeed fire Cohen, but have framed it in a way that he can save face.”
Not at all.
A source close to the situation calls the blog’s story “bullsh*t,” telling Gossip Cop Cohen’s new deal with Bravo is “major” and was entirely his choice.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man