Andrew Garfield Reportedly Set for “Death of a Salesman” on Broadway
6:43 pm, August 11th, 2011
Andrew Garfield will reportedly make his Broadway debut in “Death of a Salesman.”
Scott Rudin, who is producing the project, worked with Garfield on The Social Network.
Gossip Cop is seeking confirmation of the reported casting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy