Andrew Garfield Cheated on Emma Stone?
4:55 pm, November 2nd, 2011
Andrew Garfield may have cheated on his rumored girlfriend Emma Stone, reports Star magazine, which claims the Spider-Man actor “was caught getting frisky with his Social Network co-star Rashida Jones” at Animal restaurant on October 26.
An alleged “eyewitness” at the L.A. eatery tells the mag, “I was so surprised to see them out together and sitting so close to each other,” adding, “There was some serious flirting going on.”
The “insider” claims Garfield was “hanging on Rashida’s every word” during the meal, and was later spotted “tenderly resting his hand on the small of her back.”
So was this supposed eyewitness sitting in between them during dinner?
In any case, a friend of Jones tells Gossip Cop she and Garfield “are just friends.”
Star gets served once again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Gwyneth Paltrow Forces Kids To Speak Only Spanish?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?