Andrew Garfield Belly Dances on “Ellen”
1:14 pm, November 13th, 2012VIDEO
Andrew Garfield is a talented and generous man.
On Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show,” the actor agreed to the host’s potentially humiliating challenge to do several different dances for contributions to the Worldwide Orphan’s Foundation.
Garfield gave his best shots at an Irish jig, Gangnam Style, ballet, the “shopping cart,” the “Single Ladies” and more moves.
But the highlight was probably his attempt to belly dance.
It was pretty impressive, and it raised $10,000 for a good cause.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution