Andrew Garfield Belly Dances on “Ellen”
1:14 pm, November 13th, 2012VIDEO
Andrew Garfield is a talented and generous man.
On Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show,” the actor agreed to the host’s potentially humiliating challenge to do several different dances for contributions to the Worldwide Orphan’s Foundation.
Garfield gave his best shots at an Irish jig, Gangnam Style, ballet, the “shopping cart,” the “Single Ladies” and more moves.
But the highlight was probably his attempt to belly dance.
It was pretty impressive, and it raised $10,000 for a good cause.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted