Andrew Garfield Belly Dances on “Ellen”
1:14 pm, November 13th, 2012VIDEO
Andrew Garfield is a talented and generous man.
On Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show,” the actor agreed to the host’s potentially humiliating challenge to do several different dances for contributions to the Worldwide Orphan’s Foundation.
Garfield gave his best shots at an Irish jig, Gangnam Style, ballet, the “shopping cart,” the “Single Ladies” and more moves.
But the highlight was probably his attempt to belly dance.
It was pretty impressive, and it raised $10,000 for a good cause.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Come And Get Selena Gomez's Video Dress
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Common Gets Checked On Twitter?
- Who's Bullying Honey Boo Boo?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?