Andrew Garfield Belly Dances on “Ellen”
1:14 pm, November 13th, 2012VIDEO
Andrew Garfield is a talented and generous man.
On Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show,” the actor agreed to the host’s potentially humiliating challenge to do several different dances for contributions to the Worldwide Orphan’s Foundation.
Garfield gave his best shots at an Irish jig, Gangnam Style, ballet, the “shopping cart,” the “Single Ladies” and more moves.
But the highlight was probably his attempt to belly dance.
It was pretty impressive, and it raised $10,000 for a good cause.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Stars Who Blame Bad Pictures on Photoshop
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down