AGT Judges Make SHOCKING Eliminations
8:13 pm, June 26th, 2012
The Las Vegas round of “America’s Got Talent” featured some surprising performances – and some shocking results.
After blowing away the judges in their initial auditions, both goth opera singer Andrew De Leon and Mary Joyner, daughter of Olympic gold medalists Florence Griffith-Joyner and Al Joyner, failed to deliver again.
De Leon and Joyner were consequently eliminated from the competition.
Musical duo Eric & Olivia did survive, however, and will continue on to the live round in New York.
The fate of more contestants will be revealed on Wednesday, when the Top 48 will be announced.
What do you think of the results so far?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident