AGT Judges Make SHOCKING Eliminations
8:13 pm, June 26th, 2012
The Las Vegas round of “America’s Got Talent” featured some surprising performances – and some shocking results.
After blowing away the judges in their initial auditions, both goth opera singer Andrew De Leon and Mary Joyner, daughter of Olympic gold medalists Florence Griffith-Joyner and Al Joyner, failed to deliver again.
De Leon and Joyner were consequently eliminated from the competition.
Musical duo Eric & Olivia did survive, however, and will continue on to the live round in New York.
The fate of more contestants will be revealed on Wednesday, when the Top 48 will be announced.
What do you think of the results so far?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Chad Johnson Wans Another Shot in the NFL