Anderson Cooper Slams “Fake” Bachelor
10:07 am, February 13th, 2013VIDEO
Anderson Cooper really hates “The Bachelor.”
The host blasted the reality dating competition on Tuesday’s “Anderson Live,” questioning why anyone would watch the “fake” series, which produces couples that never actually stay together.
Cooper also joked that he suspects at least some of the previous “Bachelor” stars have been gay, quipping that he’s noticed some of them checking out Chris Harrison.
Do you agree with Cooper’s attitude toward “The Bachelor”?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank