WATCH: Anderson Cooper Rips Star Jones for Saying He Came Out as Ratings Stunt
12:17 pm, October 4th, 2012VIDEO
The talk show host was discussing his announcement and the public’s reaction with guest Andy Cohen when he revealed, “The only thing that did kind of annoy me… [was] Star Jones, of all people.”
Cooper said, “I haven’t thought about Star Jones in I don’t know how long. I was unaware she was even on TV still… but she apparently shows up on the ["Today Show"].”
“Anyway, out of the blue, Star Jones said… [the coming out] was a ratings ploy by me to boost ratings,” said a baffled Cooper, going on to blast the absurdity of Jones’ claim, considering he was on hiatus from TV when the news surfaced and did no promotion or interviews for it.
Cooper then took a dig at Jones for being a publicity hound herself, having talked about her wedding ad nauseam on “The View” in order to “get free products” and then “lying about her gastric bypass surgery.”
Oh, and there’s a lot more.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage