Anderson Cooper Slams Lindsay Lohan: “Just Do Your Job” (VIDEO)
6:38 pm, September 18th, 2012VIDEO
It all started when talk on “Anderson Live” turned to Amanda Bynes, and how Lohan took to Twitter to complain about her.
You’ll recall, Lohan tweeted on Sunday, “Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?”
The Mean Girls star was referring to Byne’s legal issues, which include her car being impounded on Sunday after having previously been pulled over while driving with a suspended license, two separate hit-and-run charges, and being arrested for a DUI.
Cooper noted on his show that he does not know Lohan, and “I feel bad for her” and “wish nothing for the best” for her, but felt the “Liz & Dick” star should butt out.
The talk show host said: “If I’m Lindsay Lohan, I would just be quiet and just do your job,” adding, “Get off Twitter, just stop hanging out,and just do your job and comeback. Everyone loves a comeback. Everyone’s rooting for you.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship