Anderson Cooper Slams Alec Baldwin: Why Does He Get a Pass For Using “Gay Slurs?”
2:38 pm, June 29th, 2013
Anderson Cooper is slamming Alec Baldwin for calling Daily Mail reporter George Stark a “toxic little queen” and “lying little b*tch” and then saying his rant was not homophobic in a statement to GLAAD.
The CNN host, who last year officially came out as gay, tweeted on Friday, “Why does#AlecBaldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a ‘queen’ they would be vilified.”
Cooper then retweeted a post from CNN producer Steve Krakauer, who quoted the part of Baldwin’s tirade against Stark which read, ”[I'd] put my foot up your f**king ass, George Stark, but I’m sure you’d dig it too much.”
Krakauer’s tweet asked, “What does that mean, Alec?”
Baldwin, for his part, said he’s taking another hiatus from Twitter.
What do you think of Cooper’s take on the Baldwin incident?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo