Anderson Cooper Slams Alec Baldwin: Why Does He Get a Pass For Using “Gay Slurs?”
2:38 pm, June 29th, 2013
Anderson Cooper is slamming Alec Baldwin for calling Daily Mail reporter George Stark a “toxic little queen” and “lying little b*tch” and then saying his rant was not homophobic in a statement to GLAAD.
The CNN host, who last year officially came out as gay, tweeted on Friday, “Why does#AlecBaldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a ‘queen’ they would be vilified.”
Cooper then retweeted a post from CNN producer Steve Krakauer, who quoted the part of Baldwin’s tirade against Stark which read, ”[I'd] put my foot up your f**king ass, George Stark, but I’m sure you’d dig it too much.”
Krakauer’s tweet asked, “What does that mean, Alec?”
Baldwin, for his part, said he’s taking another hiatus from Twitter.
What do you think of Cooper’s take on the Baldwin incident?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?