George Zimmerman Juror B-37 Reveals Jury Vote To Anderson Cooper (VIDEO)
9:15 pm, July 15th, 2013VIDEO
Anderson Cooper spoke with George Zimmerman trial juror B-37 on Monday night, and the anonymous woman provided insight into how the jury arrived at their not guilty verdict in the murder of Trayvon Martin.
She revealed that the three of the jurors voted not guilty; two chose manslaughter; and one vote for second-degree murder.
The juror also shared which witness testimonies and evidence was most important to their decision.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress