George Zimmerman Juror B-37 Reveals Jury Vote To Anderson Cooper (VIDEO)
9:15 pm, July 15th, 2013VIDEO
Anderson Cooper spoke with George Zimmerman trial juror B-37 on Monday night, and the anonymous woman provided insight into how the jury arrived at their not guilty verdict in the murder of Trayvon Martin.
She revealed that the three of the jurors voted not guilty; two chose manslaughter; and one vote for second-degree murder.
The juror also shared which witness testimonies and evidence was most important to their decision.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank