George Zimmerman Juror B-37 Reveals Jury Vote To Anderson Cooper (VIDEO)
9:15 pm, July 15th, 2013VIDEO
Anderson Cooper spoke with George Zimmerman trial juror B-37 on Monday night, and the anonymous woman provided insight into how the jury arrived at their not guilty verdict in the murder of Trayvon Martin.
She revealed that the three of the jurors voted not guilty; two chose manslaughter; and one vote for second-degree murder.
The juror also shared which witness testimonies and evidence was most important to their decision.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian