Anderson Cooper to Host One-Hour Daytime Talk Show in 2011
11:53 am, September 30th, 2010
Anderson Cooper will host a syndicated daytime talk show.
The one-hour program will launch in fall 2011 and be based out of New York.
According to the press release from Warner Brothers, Cooper will bring “his passionate voice and personal perspective to a topical daily talk show” that “will cover social issues, trends and events, pop culture and celebrity, human interest stories and populist news.”
Potential elements of the show include interviews, undercover investigations, hidden camera experiments, town hall meetings and coverage of breaking news.
“Over the course of the past few years, I’ve had the opportunity to work on a number of daytime programs,” says Cooper.
“It’s fun and interesting to work in daytime television. The format is unique and you can really go in-depth on a wide range of fascinating and compelling stories.”
Cooper will continue to anchor his primetime CNN program, “Anderson Cooper 360.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Akon Explains Why He Has Several Wives
- Creepy?: Older Stars Who Date Teens
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Short Hairstyles We Love
- Top 10 Celebrity Role Models