Anderson Cooper on Dating Girls: I Was “Hoping to Meet Their Brothers” (VIDEO)
12:44 pm, January 17th, 2013VIDEO
Anderson Cooper opened up about his history of dating women on his talk show last Friday, admitting, “I was sort of hoping to meet their brothers.”
The journalist, who came out last summer in a thoughtful letter, revealed he had a “little experience” with the fairer sex, saying, “When I would go on dates with girls, like when I was 12… there was a lot of sharing, and a lot of talking, and a lot of asking how I am.”
Then, when he was 13 and 14, Cooper recalls there were girls who “thought we were dating… and I was sort of hoping to meet their brothers.”
On the differences between men and women, the CNN reporter offers, “I find they share a lot. I have a friend — I send her one text and I get 20 texts back. Guys don’t want a million texts. It’s exhausting.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?