Anderson Cooper on Dating Girls: I Was “Hoping to Meet Their Brothers” (VIDEO)
12:44 pm, January 17th, 2013VIDEO
Anderson Cooper opened up about his history of dating women on his talk show last Friday, admitting, “I was sort of hoping to meet their brothers.”
The journalist, who came out last summer in a thoughtful letter, revealed he had a “little experience” with the fairer sex, saying, “When I would go on dates with girls, like when I was 12… there was a lot of sharing, and a lot of talking, and a lot of asking how I am.”
Then, when he was 13 and 14, Cooper recalls there were girls who “thought we were dating… and I was sort of hoping to meet their brothers.”
On the differences between men and women, the CNN reporter offers, “I find they share a lot. I have a friend — I send her one text and I get 20 texts back. Guys don’t want a million texts. It’s exhausting.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet