Anderson Cooper Talks With Mom Gloria Vanderbilt About His Brother’s Suicide
4:21 pm, September 19th, 2011VIDEO
Vanderbilt actually saw Carter jump from the family’s balcony and tells Anderson, “There was a moment when I thought I was going to jump after him, but then I thought of you… and it stopped me from doing that.”
It’s (obviously) an emotional clip, and an extraordinarily personal moment not typically seen on daytime TV.
You can watch the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!