Anderson Cooper Rips Amanda Bynes for Tweeting President Obama About DUI
12:56 pm, June 7th, 2012VIDEO
We doubt Amanda Bynes’ appeal to President Obama to “fire the cop” who busted her on DUI charges will make it to the Oval Office — but it did land the actress on Anderson Cooper’s “The Ridiculist” segment.
The CNN host savaged Bynes for her Twitter message asking the President for help on his show on Wednesday.
Let’s put it this way: Cooper starts by saying of Bynes, “If you don’t know who she is, join the club.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty