Anderson Cooper Blasts Plane Passenger: ‘B*tch, What the F**k Are You Doing?’
12:50 pm, June 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Anderson Cooper has a feisty side!
Cooper says he was dozing off on the 6 a.m. flight — seated next to Johnny Weir — when he noticed a fellow passenger snapping photos of him from a nearby seat.
The news anchor explains, “Normally I would just be like, ‘We’re not going to win this one,’ but I’ve lately become emboldened.”
So, Cooper says he “grabbed the guy on the shoulder” and yelled something to the effect of, “B*tch, what the f**k are you doing?”
However, gentleman that he is, Cooper says he immediately regretted his affront.
“It was one of those things, as soon as I said, I was like ‘I can’t believe I said this to this guy,” he confesses.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Super Stars With Secret Talents
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Cordelia From Buffy The Vampire Slayer?