Anderson Cooper Blasts Plane Passenger: ‘B*tch, What the F**k Are You Doing?’
12:50 pm, June 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Anderson Cooper has a feisty side!
Cooper says he was dozing off on the 6 a.m. flight — seated next to Johnny Weir — when he noticed a fellow passenger snapping photos of him from a nearby seat.
The news anchor explains, “Normally I would just be like, ‘We’re not going to win this one,’ but I’ve lately become emboldened.”
So, Cooper says he “grabbed the guy on the shoulder” and yelled something to the effect of, “B*tch, what the f**k are you doing?”
However, gentleman that he is, Cooper says he immediately regretted his affront.
“It was one of those things, as soon as I said, I was like ‘I can’t believe I said this to this guy,” he confesses.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In