Mark Ronson Furious Over Claim He Said Adele “Freaked Out” Amy Winehouse
1:29 pm, May 18th, 2012
The paper quotes Winehouse’s longtime pal and producer Mark Ronson as saying she was in a “bad state” before her death last summer.
“I think that the Adele thing had Amy freaked out. She liked her, but Adele’s success was making Amy feel upset, competitive, restless,” Ronson supposedly said.
But the deejay is now angrily taking issue with the piece — picked up by outlets like CNN – saying it’s nothing but “misquotes and wrong information.”
“I read the interview for the first time just now, and there are so many wrong quotes in there,” Ronson writes on Facebook, adding,”i can tell the dude was writing whatever he wanted because he uses words and language that i never EVER f***ing use in my daily life.”
Ronson continues, “At one point, he was grilling me about amy to the point that i said that amy was itching to get back in the studio, and the recent success of others that she had blazed a trail for had put the fire in her belly.”
He goes on to insist that “all these other words are a complete affront to me, her, adele and anyone who reads this shite.”
“Sorry to get so f***ing angry over something that may seem trivial but some wrongs must be righted,” Ronson concludes, “and i have learned my lesson and will no longer answer questions about our girl.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend