Amy Winehouse Mom: Singer’s Death Was “Only a Matter of Time”
11:52 am, July 24th, 2011
Janis had visited with Winehouse just 24 hours earlier.
The singer’s mom noted that the “Rehab” singer had ”seemed out of it. But her passing so suddenly still hasn’t hit me.”
Janis said she’ll now always remember her daughter saying, “I love you mum,” the day before she died.
“They are the words I will always treasure,” she said. “I’m glad I saw her when I did.”
Yesterday, a slew of celebrites reacted to Winehouse’s death on Twitter.
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Exclusive Photos: Tamra Barney's Wedding Ceremony!