Amy Winehouse Mom: Singer’s Death Was “Only a Matter of Time”
11:52 am, July 24th, 2011
Janis had visited with Winehouse just 24 hours earlier.
The singer’s mom noted that the “Rehab” singer had ”seemed out of it. But her passing so suddenly still hasn’t hit me.”
Janis said she’ll now always remember her daughter saying, “I love you mum,” the day before she died.
“They are the words I will always treasure,” she said. “I’m glad I saw her when I did.”
Yesterday, a slew of celebrites reacted to Winehouse’s death on Twitter.
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey