Celebrities React to the Death of Amy Winehouse
8:02 pm, July 23rd, 2011
Winehouse’s good friend Osbourne wrote, ”i cant even breath right my now im crying so hard i just lost 1 of my best friends. i love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you!”
Mark Ronson, who produced several tracks on Winehouse’s “Back to Black” album, tweeted: “she was my musical soulmate & like a sister to me. this is one of the saddest days of my life.”
“Dear God have mercy!!!” wrote Rihanna, who added, “I am genuinely heartbroken about this.”
Kardashian said, “I just heard the news that Amy Winehouse passed away. What a true talent. I pray she’s in a better place & at peace.”
Demi Moore tweeted, “Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace.”
Fellow Brit singer Lily Allen wrote, ”Its just beyond sad, there’s nothing else to say. She was such a lost soul, may she rest in peace.”
Demi Lovato expressed, “So sad. Unfortunately the world lost an incredibly talented woman to such a powerful disease… addiction.”
And Usher tweeted, “I’m so sad to hear the horrible news of Amy Winehouse’s death. I’m so happy I knew you Amy. Rest well. Gone too soon. We’ll miss you!”
Share your thoughts with us.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look