Amy Winehouse Dead at 27
12:47 pm, July 23rd, 2011
Amy Winehouse was found dead this afternoon in her London apartment.
The cause of her death has not been confirmed.
The Metropolitan Police have released a statement that doesn’t identify Winehouse by name, but reads:
“Police were called by London Ambulance Service to an address in Camden Square NW1 shortly before 16.05hrs today, Saturday 23 July, following reports of a woman found deceased.”
“ On arrival officers found the body of a 27-year-old female who was pronounced dead at the scene.”
“ Enquiries continue into the circumstances of the death. At this early stage it is being treated as unexplained.”
Gossip Cop will update.
There’s video of the breaking news report below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Miley's Jersey And Platforms Look: Fail?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples