Amy Winehouse Cancels Entire Tour After Disastrous Belgrade Show
8:44 am, June 21st, 2011
The day after the disastrous concert in the Serbian capital — during which the oft-rehabbed singer was booed as she slurred through a number of songs — Winehouse’s rep announced she was bailing out of a concert in Istanbul on Monday and a performance in Athens on Wednesday.
Now the entire slate of concerts has been scrapped. Winehouse was supposed to have played Austria, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Spain, and Switzerland.
The tour was due to end in Bucharest on August 15.
Following Winehouse’s one (and only) European date last weekend, Belgrade’s local paper, The Blic, called her performance, “The worst in the history of Belgrade.”
Below are videos from Winehouse’s incoherent performances.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
“You Know I’m No Good”
“Back to Black”
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game