Amy Winehouse Cancels Entire Tour After Disastrous Belgrade Show
8:44 am, June 21st, 2011
The day after the disastrous concert in the Serbian capital — during which the oft-rehabbed singer was booed as she slurred through a number of songs — Winehouse’s rep announced she was bailing out of a concert in Istanbul on Monday and a performance in Athens on Wednesday.
Now the entire slate of concerts has been scrapped. Winehouse was supposed to have played Austria, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Spain, and Switzerland.
The tour was due to end in Bucharest on August 15.
Following Winehouse’s one (and only) European date last weekend, Belgrade’s local paper, The Blic, called her performance, “The worst in the history of Belgrade.”
Below are videos from Winehouse’s incoherent performances.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
“You Know I’m No Good”
“Back to Black”
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs