Amy Winehouse Cancels Entire Tour After Disastrous Belgrade Show
8:44 am, June 21st, 2011
The day after the disastrous concert in the Serbian capital — during which the oft-rehabbed singer was booed as she slurred through a number of songs — Winehouse’s rep announced she was bailing out of a concert in Istanbul on Monday and a performance in Athens on Wednesday.
Now the entire slate of concerts has been scrapped. Winehouse was supposed to have played Austria, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Spain, and Switzerland.
The tour was due to end in Bucharest on August 15.
Following Winehouse’s one (and only) European date last weekend, Belgrade’s local paper, The Blic, called her performance, “The worst in the history of Belgrade.”
Below are videos from Winehouse’s incoherent performances.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
“You Know I’m No Good”
“Back to Black”
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court