Amy Robach of GMA Discovers Breast Cancer With On-Air Mammogram, Will Have Double Mastectomy (VIDEO)
9:39 am, November 11th, 2013VIDEO
Amy Robach of “Good Morning America” has breast cancer and will undergo a double mastectomy.
The diagnosis was made after an on-air mammogram — Robach’s first — on the show last month.
She revealed the news on Monday, crediting the test with saving her life.
This Thursday, doctors will perform a bilateral mastectomy followed by reconstructive surgery.
Robach is married to actor Andrew Shue; the couple has five children from their previous marriages.
Check out the emotional video of Robach revealing her diagnosis below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?