Amy Poehler and Tina Fey To Host Golden Globes For Next Two Years
9:46 am, October 15th, 2013
A spokesperson for NBC said in a statement on Tuesday, “We’re elated they wanted to host together again and that they committed for the next two years.”
And Poehler’s rep tweeted, “Sorry @taylorswift13 but Amy & Tina will be back for the next two @goldenglobes,” referencing a joke last year that didn’t sit so well with the pop star.
The 2014 Golden Globes will be held in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 12.
Are you looking forward to seeing Poehler and Fey host the awards show again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His