Amy Poehler Responds to Taylor Swift Diss: You’re Right, “I Am Going To Hell”
4:45 pm, March 5th, 2013
Taylor Swift raised some eyebrows with her new Vanity Fair interview, including the implication that she was not happy about Tina Fey and Amy Poehler lightly jabbing her love life during the Golden Globes.
To recap, when asked about the comediennes’ joke, Swift replied, “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people, because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.”
Well, Poehler has now responded to Swift’s comments — with typical humor.
Asked for comment by THR, the “Parks and Recreation” star had this to say about Swift: “Aw, I feel bad if she was upset. I am a feminist and she is a young and talented girl.”
Poehler added, “That being said, I do agree I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff.”
Fey later weighed in as well, telling “Entertainment Tonight,” “If anyone was going to get mad at us, I thought it would be James Cameron,” for a joke about him being a torturous husband to Zero Dark Thirty director (and ex-wife) Kathryn Bigelow.
“I did not see that one coming,” added Fey. ”It was a joke, it was a lighthearted joke.”
What do you think of Poehler and Fey’s reactions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing