Amy Poehler and Jon Hamm Throw Party for Emmy Losers, Raise Money for Charity
2:15 pm, September 23rd, 2013
The stars, who have been nominated several times in recent years only to lose at each ceremony, threw a party for fellow Emmy losers on Sunday night, with proceeds going to a good cause.
Poehler and Hamm — who each lost again this year for Lead Actress in a Comedy and Lead Actor in a Drama, respectively — invited their fellow attendees to a bash at Hollywood’s SoHo House.
The catch: Emmy statues were not allowed, and any winners who wanted to partake had to donate $1,000 each to Worldwide Orphans.
With some losers ponying up as well, Poehler and Hamm raised $30,000.
Not too shabby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game