Amy Poehler and Jon Hamm Throw Party for Emmy Losers, Raise Money for Charity
2:15 pm, September 23rd, 2013
The stars, who have been nominated several times in recent years only to lose at each ceremony, threw a party for fellow Emmy losers on Sunday night, with proceeds going to a good cause.
Poehler and Hamm — who each lost again this year for Lead Actress in a Comedy and Lead Actor in a Drama, respectively — invited their fellow attendees to a bash at Hollywood’s SoHo House.
The catch: Emmy statues were not allowed, and any winners who wanted to partake had to donate $1,000 each to Worldwide Orphans.
With some losers ponying up as well, Poehler and Hamm raised $30,000.
Not too shabby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss