Amy Poehler and Jon Hamm Throw Party for Emmy Losers, Raise Money for Charity
2:15 pm, September 23rd, 2013
The stars, who have been nominated several times in recent years only to lose at each ceremony, threw a party for fellow Emmy losers on Sunday night, with proceeds going to a good cause.
Poehler and Hamm — who each lost again this year for Lead Actress in a Comedy and Lead Actor in a Drama, respectively — invited their fellow attendees to a bash at Hollywood’s SoHo House.
The catch: Emmy statues were not allowed, and any winners who wanted to partake had to donate $1,000 each to Worldwide Orphans.
With some losers ponying up as well, Poehler and Hamm raised $30,000.
Not too shabby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank