Amy Poehler and Jon Hamm Throw Party for Emmy Losers, Raise Money for Charity
2:15 pm, September 23rd, 2013
The stars, who have been nominated several times in recent years only to lose at each ceremony, threw a party for fellow Emmy losers on Sunday night, with proceeds going to a good cause.
Poehler and Hamm — who each lost again this year for Lead Actress in a Comedy and Lead Actor in a Drama, respectively — invited their fellow attendees to a bash at Hollywood’s SoHo House.
The catch: Emmy statues were not allowed, and any winners who wanted to partake had to donate $1,000 each to Worldwide Orphans.
With some losers ponying up as well, Poehler and Hamm raised $30,000.
Not too shabby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids