Amy Locane-Bovenizer of “Melrose Place” Guilty of Vehicular Homicide
3:16 pm, November 27th, 2012
Amy Locane-Bovenizer, who once starred on “Melrose Place,” has been convicted of vehicular homicide in connection with a June 2010 drunk driving accident that left a 60-year-old woman dead and her husband badly injured.
The actress was jailed after her bail was revoked.
She now faces five to 10 years behind bars on the vehicular homicide count and another three to five years for her conviction on assault by automobile.
Locane-Bovenizer was acquitted of an aggravated manslaughter charge.
Her blood-alchohol level was almost three times the legal limit when Locane-Bovenizer’s SUV plowed into Fred and Helene Seeman’s car in Montgomery Township, New Jersey in June 2010.
Helene was killed and Fred was left with serious injuries.
Locane-Bovenizer starred as Sandy on “Melrose Place” and appeared in films including School Ties, Secretary and Cry-Baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids