Amy Locane-Bovenizer of “Melrose Place” Guilty of Vehicular Homicide
3:16 pm, November 27th, 2012
Amy Locane-Bovenizer, who once starred on “Melrose Place,” has been convicted of vehicular homicide in connection with a June 2010 drunk driving accident that left a 60-year-old woman dead and her husband badly injured.
The actress was jailed after her bail was revoked.
She now faces five to 10 years behind bars on the vehicular homicide count and another three to five years for her conviction on assault by automobile.
Locane-Bovenizer was acquitted of an aggravated manslaughter charge.
Her blood-alchohol level was almost three times the legal limit when Locane-Bovenizer’s SUV plowed into Fred and Helene Seeman’s car in Montgomery Township, New Jersey in June 2010.
Helene was killed and Fred was left with serious injuries.
Locane-Bovenizer starred as Sandy on “Melrose Place” and appeared in films including School Ties, Secretary and Cry-Baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?