Amy Adams to Play Lois Lane
2:53 pm, March 27th, 2011
Amy Adams will play Lois Lane in the new Superman movie.
The three-time Oscar nominee was informed by director Zack Snyder earlier today.
“There was a big, giant search for Lois. For us it was a big thing and obviously a really important role,” said Snyder.
“We did a lot of auditioning but we had this meeting with Amy Adams and after that I just felt she was perfect for it.”
The new Superman movie comes out in 2012.
What do you think of the choice of Adams?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood