America’s Got Talent Judges and Host Nick Cannon All Returning for Season 9
1:03 pm, November 20th, 2013
It’s official: “America’s Got Talent” is keeping its judges panel in tact.
One day after Howard Stern announced he’s on board for another year, NBC confirmed that Heidi Klum, Mel B, and Howie Mandel will also return for the upcoming ninth season.
Nick Cannon will be back as host.
Auditions for the new season have already begun, with the show aiming for a summer premiere date.
Are you looking forward to more “AGT”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids