America’s Got Talent Judges and Host Nick Cannon All Returning for Season 9
1:03 pm, November 20th, 2013
It’s official: “America’s Got Talent” is keeping its judges panel in tact.
One day after Howard Stern announced he’s on board for another year, NBC confirmed that Heidi Klum, Mel B, and Howie Mandel will also return for the upcoming ninth season.
Nick Cannon will be back as host.
Auditions for the new season have already begun, with the show aiming for a summer premiere date.
Are you looking forward to more “AGT”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?