More America’s Got Talent Semifinalists Revealed in Results Shocker!
10:02 pm, July 31st, 2013
More “America’s Got Talent” semifinalists were revealed on Wednesday’s shocking results show.
As Gossip Cop reported, 12 acts competed in the second quarterfinal round on Tuesday, with Forte getting a standing ovation for its amazing West Side Story cover, and Tone the Chiefrocca driving the panel wild again with his “B-Double-O-T-Y” rap.
So, which contestants did America — and the judges — choose to keep in the competition?
- Dance troupe Innovative Force
- Country singer Marty Brown
- Singers Forte
- Comedienne Angela Hoover
Brown shockingly made the cut thanks to viewers votes, despite a bumbled performance on Tuesday that judge Howard Stern called the “weakest” of the night.
And when it came to the final pick, traditionally chosen by the judges, Stern surprisingly gave his vote to Hoover, even though he was unimpressed by her stand-up act the night before.
The shock jock and Mel B believed the contestant has more potential overall than Tone, but their votes split the panel, as Howie Mandel and Heidi Klum both voted for the rapper.
The deadlock sent the power back to the viewers, who voted to keep Hoover.
Along with Tone, among those eliminated were the dance group Struck Boyz.
Next week, the quarterfinals continue with more of the Top 60.
Are you surprised by tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?