First Four AGT Semi-Finalists Revealed
9:59 pm, July 3rd, 2012RECAP
The first four “America’s Got Talent” semi-finalists were revealed on Tuesday.
As Gossip Cop reported, 12 acts competed in the first quarter-final round on Monday, with just David Garibaldi & the CMYKs getting a standing ovation from all three judges.
So, which contestants did America – and the judges – choose to keep in the competition?
- Father-daughter singing duo Shanice and Maurice
- Dancing siblings The Scott Brothers
- Unconventional painters David Garibaldi & the CMYKs
- Young singer and pianist Edon Pinchot (chosen by the judges)
Next week, the quarter-finals continue with more of the Top 48.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- Top Celebrity Hair Secret: Clip On Bangs