First Four AGT Semi-Finalists Revealed
9:59 pm, July 3rd, 2012RECAP
The first four “America’s Got Talent” semi-finalists were revealed on Tuesday.
As Gossip Cop reported, 12 acts competed in the first quarter-final round on Monday, with just David Garibaldi & the CMYKs getting a standing ovation from all three judges.
So, which contestants did America – and the judges – choose to keep in the competition?
- Father-daughter singing duo Shanice and Maurice
- Dancing siblings The Scott Brothers
- Unconventional painters David Garibaldi & the CMYKs
- Young singer and pianist Edon Pinchot (chosen by the judges)
Next week, the quarter-finals continue with more of the Top 48.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand