AGT Reveals Surprising Eliminations
9:58 pm, July 25th, 2012RECAP
“America’s Got Talent” has revealed more semi-finalists – but some beloved acts aren’t among them.
With nearly all 12 contestants impressing the judges on Tuesday’s show, some shocking results were all but guaranteed.
Which competitors did America – and the judges – choose to keep in the competition?
- Canine trainers and pups Olate Dogs
- Harpist William Close
- Sand artist Joe Castillo
- Mind-reader Eric Dittelman (chosen by the judges)
Among the favorite acts that were eliminated were acrobatic dancer Lindsey Norton and young Mariachi singer Sebastian El Churro.
There seems to be hope, though, for the male cloggers All That!. Judge Sharon Osbourne promised to bring them back as her pick in the upcoming Wild Card round.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!