More AGT Semi-Finalists Announced!
9:59 pm, July 18th, 2012RECAP
“America’s Got Talent” continued building its Top 24 on Wednesday, revealing the four acts who will join the previously announced semi-finalists.
So, out of the group of 12 who performed on Tuesday, which contestants did America – and the judges – choose to keep in the competition?
- Ovation-earning puppeteers Lightwire Theater
- Youth dancers The Untouchables
- Extreme athletes/dancers All Wheel Sports (chosen by the judges)
Ultimately, Osbourne agreed with Mandel and voted for All Wheel Sports, thereby eliminating the hip-hop group from the competition (unless they earn one of the upcoming Wild Card spots).
Next week, the quarter-finals continue with the last of the Top 48.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood