America’s Got Talent Results Stunner — Favorite Acts Shockingly Eliminated!
10:01 pm, August 29th, 2012RECAP
The “America’s Got Talent” semi-finals kicked off this week with some stellar acts, leading to a stunning results show on Wednesday.
Twelve of the Top 24 competitors gave it their best shot — but only three are moving on to the finals.
So, which competitors did America – and the judges – choose to keep in the competition?
- Sand artist Joe Castillo
- Stand-up comedian Tom Cotter
Dog ventriloquist Todd Oliver and Irving initially made the cut as well — only to then be eliminated by the judges in favor of Castillo.
Among the others acts shockingly eliminated were 14-year-old singer Edon, who received a standing ovation on Tuesday, contortionist Turf, goth opera singer Andrew De Leon and mind-reader Eric Dittelman.
Are you surprised by tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!