More AGT Semifinalists Revealed!
10:01 pm, August 14th, 2013
More “America’s Got Talent” semifinalists were revealed on Wednesday’s results show.
As Gossip Cop reported, 12 acts competed in the fourth quarterfinal round on Tuesday, with the judges declaring singer Cami Bradley a “star.”
So, which contestants did America — and the judges — choose to keep in the competition?
- Singer Cami Bradley
- Country singer Jimmy Rose
- Acrobat Timber Brown
- Comedian Taylor Williamson
The judges were deadlocked between Williamson (Howard Stern and Howie Mandel’s vote) and 11-year-old singer Chloe Channell (Heidi Klum and Mel B’s pick).
With the decision reverting back to viewers, it was revealed Williamson had scored more votes.
Next week, the quarterfinals continue with more of the Top 60.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own