More AGT Semifinalists Revealed!
10:01 pm, August 14th, 2013
More “America’s Got Talent” semifinalists were revealed on Wednesday’s results show.
As Gossip Cop reported, 12 acts competed in the fourth quarterfinal round on Tuesday, with the judges declaring singer Cami Bradley a “star.”
So, which contestants did America — and the judges — choose to keep in the competition?
- Singer Cami Bradley
- Country singer Jimmy Rose
- Acrobat Timber Brown
- Comedian Taylor Williamson
The judges were deadlocked between Williamson (Howard Stern and Howie Mandel’s vote) and 11-year-old singer Chloe Channell (Heidi Klum and Mel B’s pick).
With the decision reverting back to viewers, it was revealed Williamson had scored more votes.
Next week, the quarterfinals continue with more of the Top 60.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution