Idol Reveals Final Five Women in Top 20
9:59 pm, February 27th, 2013
“American Idol” came closer to completing its Season 12 Top 20 on Wednesday, revealing the last of the girls to make the cut.
In the second part of a sudden death round among the women, the remaining 10 females had to perform for the judges one last time.
At the end, some heartbreaking decisions were made, as half of those contestants were eliminated just shy of making it to next week’s live episodes.
So, who made it and who didn’t?
Check out the SPOILER-FILLED list below!
Tomorrow, the final five men will be chosen, completing the Top 20.
Now that all 10 ladies in the Top 20 have been revealed, tell us who you’re rooting for!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
LAST FIVE WOMEN IN THE TOP 20 OVERALL
(Joining Tenna Torres, Kree Harrison, Angela Miller, Amber Holcomb and Adriana Latonio.)
WOMEN CUT FROM THE SHOW
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank