American Idol Reveals First 5 Women in the Top 20, Makes Surprising Cuts
9:56 pm, February 20th, 2013
“American Idol” changed up its format on Wednesday, holding a sudden death round to start whittling down the Top 40.
Ten of the Top 20 women performed, with five getting eliminated — and five making it into the upcoming live shows as part of the Top 20 overall.
Three contestants earned partial standing ovations, making the decision to cut some of the other competitors all the more difficult.
So, which girls made it and which fell just short?
Check out the SPOILER-FILLED list below!
What do you think of the judges’ decisions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FIRST FIVE WOMEN IN THE TOP 20
WOMEN CUT FROM THE SHOW
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate