American Idol Reveals First 5 Women in the Top 20, Makes Surprising Cuts
9:56 pm, February 20th, 2013
“American Idol” changed up its format on Wednesday, holding a sudden death round to start whittling down the Top 40.
Ten of the Top 20 women performed, with five getting eliminated — and five making it into the upcoming live shows as part of the Top 20 overall.
Three contestants earned partial standing ovations, making the decision to cut some of the other competitors all the more difficult.
So, which girls made it and which fell just short?
Check out the SPOILER-FILLED list below!
What do you think of the judges’ decisions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FIRST FIVE WOMEN IN THE TOP 20
WOMEN CUT FROM THE SHOW
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank