Bret Michaels to appear on “American Idol” – Plus, vote for this year’s winner
7:51 pm, May 26th, 2010
Gossip Cop hears there will be at least TWO champs onstage tonight at “American Idol.”
Bret Michaels is currently slated to make a special guest appearance on “American Idol.”
Just three days ago, Michaels, who in the past few weeks survived a brain hemorrhage and a “warning stroke,” was crowned the winner of “Celebrity Apprentice.”
Will you be watching to see tonight’s big winners?
On last night’s episode of “American Idol,” host Ryan Seacrest pointed out three striking similarities between the ninth season’s final two contestants.
But, as Seacrest also said, only one will actually earn the title.
And after three rounds of performances last night, the judges all but declared Bowersox the winner in advance of tonight’s finale.
But Gossip Cop wants to know…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?