Bret Michaels to appear on “American Idol” – Plus, vote for this year’s winner
7:51 pm, May 26th, 2010
Gossip Cop hears there will be at least TWO champs onstage tonight at “American Idol.”
Bret Michaels is currently slated to make a special guest appearance on “American Idol.”
Just three days ago, Michaels, who in the past few weeks survived a brain hemorrhage and a “warning stroke,” was crowned the winner of “Celebrity Apprentice.”
Will you be watching to see tonight’s big winners?
On last night’s episode of “American Idol,” host Ryan Seacrest pointed out three striking similarities between the ninth season’s final two contestants.
But, as Seacrest also said, only one will actually earn the title.
And after three rounds of performances last night, the judges all but declared Bowersox the winner in advance of tonight’s finale.
But Gossip Cop wants to know…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL