American Idol returns for another season January 12
1:23 pm, December 24th, 2009
While Simon Cowell’s future with “American Idol” is still up in the air, it’s just been announced that the new season will begin on January 12 and January 13, with four full hours of auditions from Boston and Atlanta.
Other auditions, which will air later, took place in Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Orlando, and Los Angeles, and will feature guest judges Victoria Beckham, Mary J. Blige, Kristin Chenoweth, Neil Patrick Harris, Joe Jonas, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, and Shania Twain.
On February 17, it will be announced who the 12 male and 12 female semifinalists are, and voting will begin the following week.
Gossip Cop would like to know if YOU are looking forward to the upcoming season of “American Idol.”
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?