American Idol Results Show Reveals “Surprise Twist!”
8:59 pm, April 25th, 2013
There was a “surprise twist” on Thursday’s “American Idol” results show.
No one was eliminated.
And no, the judges didn’t finally use their save.
As it turns out, the producers used a save of their own.
Since the panel never exercised its veto power this season — which essentially would’ve kept the same group of contestants in the competition two weeks in a row — the entire Top 4 will compete again next week.
The show had built a “save week” into its schedule, and this move will keep the season on track to still finish on May 15/16, instead of a week earlier.
The votes cast this week will be added to next week’s totals to determine who is sent packing next Thursday, and who makes it into the Top 3.
Still, Ryan Seacrest revealed the Top and Bottom Two for this week: Angie Miller & Kree Harrison and Candice Glover & Amber Holcomb, respectively.
Those standings could impact next week’s results.
Tell Us: Who are you rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank