American Idol Results Show Reveals “Surprise Twist!”
8:59 pm, April 25th, 2013
There was a “surprise twist” on Thursday’s “American Idol” results show.
No one was eliminated.
And no, the judges didn’t finally use their save.
As it turns out, the producers used a save of their own.
Since the panel never exercised its veto power this season — which essentially would’ve kept the same group of contestants in the competition two weeks in a row — the entire Top 4 will compete again next week.
The show had built a “save week” into its schedule, and this move will keep the season on track to still finish on May 15/16, instead of a week earlier.
The votes cast this week will be added to next week’s totals to determine who is sent packing next Thursday, and who makes it into the Top 3.
Still, Ryan Seacrest revealed the Top and Bottom Two for this week: Angie Miller & Kree Harrison and Candice Glover & Amber Holcomb, respectively.
Those standings could impact next week’s results.
Tell Us: Who are you rooting for?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Snoop Lion Changes His Name Again
- Michelle Duggar Is "Trying" For Baby No. 20